Olympia Lacrosse Club is actively seeking High School Varsity Assistant Coaches to help continue to build a great culture for our players, parents, club, volunteers and community. The Olympia Lacrosse Club is located in Olympia, WA and includes players from all of Thurston county including Olympia HS, Capital HS, Timberline HS and other high schools.
• Must have previous playing experience at the HS Varsity level
• Previous collegiate playing experience is a plus/ previous lacrosse coaching experience preferred
• Enthusiasm to teach/ spread knowledge of Lacrosse to younger generation
• Ability to attend all practices and games (practice times TBD)
• Proven ability to teach and lead players at all lacrosse skill levels effectively
• Conducts one’s self in a professional manner at all times
• Displays strong communication, motivational and organizational skills
• Understands Team-building
• Meet all Washington High School Boys Lacrosse Association (WHSBLA) Coaching Compliance Requirements
• Read WHSBLA Policies, Rules, Regulations
• Obtain USA Lacrosse Level 1 certification
• Work with Varsity Head coach/ HS Administrator on recruitment
• Work with OLC youth coordinator/ 7/8 grade coach on recruitment and off-season youth program.
The OLC will a pay hourly wage for the lacrosse season (late Feb - mid May), expense reimbursement and a field gear package.
One of the essential functions of coaches and team managers is to manage team communications with players and their families. If you are a coach or team manager, SportsEngine has created a Team Management Guide for Coaches and Team Managers to help you use our website and mobile app to efficiently and effectively communicate and manage your teams.
Keep connected to your team. Quickly check schedules and team updates, plus message other members on your team and receive heads-up from athletes about practice. Enjoy unlimited access to scores & stats, photo/video sharing, and more.
Easily add and edit athlete info, manage schedules, and message team members
Perform basic tasks using the Team Page Team Management functionality
Add additional email addresses to a non-member's profile in order to be able to include all athletes in team communications
Manage RSVPs for each athlete within your team’s TeamCenter or within the SportsEngine mobile app
Do you import your game schedules from a third party scheduler or create them manually on your team page? This article explains how to add RSVPs to those games and events after they are imported.
Review help articles about how coaches interact with TeamCenter and the SportsEngine mobile app
Access your website with a single tap from your mobile device's home screen.